i-rinse, so you don’t have to.
The i-rinse is the only hands-free milk jug rinser. It’s super easy to use and programmed to help baristas spend less time rinsing their milk jugs, and more time preparing the next espresso shot or steaming milk.
The i-rinse uses automatic, hands-free, weight-based technology which senses when a milk jug is placed on the jug rest. Programmed for different jug sizes, the i-rinse will spray a specific amount of water for a small jug, and a larger amount for a larger jug. If your jug isn’t washed sufficiently the first time, simply tap the jug one to begin the rinse process again.
The i-rinse is fully retrofittable into your bench, and can be placed in an existing hole from a previous milk pitcher rinser. Simply place the i-rinse in your bench and attach to the mains water supply, the power supply, and your drain. As well as being easy to install, the i-rinse can be cleaned by simply lifting off the jug rest and cleaning the inside of the rinser before placing the just rest back on.
With the i-rinse, there is no need to press down on the jug to activate a mechanism, or wait for the jug to be fully rinsed before you can start another task – simply place the jug on the jug rest and it will be cleaned for you when you’re ready to steam your milk.
– Hands-free jug washer
– Easy to use and install
– Automatic rinsing
– No pressing or holding needed
– No jamming water spouts
– Smart sense rinse times
– 1.5 second rinse for small jugs and slightly longer for rinse for larger jugs
– Gives the ultimate rinse, every time
– Simply tap the jug for a second rinse
– Quick action stop function
– Lift the jug to stop a rinse
– Easy cleaning – simply remove the jug rest
– Faster service in your cafe
– Bench cut out: 145mm x 180mm
– Clearance under bench: 200mm
– Mains water connection: 1/2 BSP Male with isolation valve
– Shares the coffee machine’s waste outlet
– Power: 10A/230V